Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The economic crisis hits the road

Wanted: Your Pictures


The economic crisis hits the road.


Kevin Campbell

Yesterday morning on my way into work, I noticed a bunch of people buying lottery tickets at Port Authority. I guess in these uncertain economic times, some people feel a scratch ticket is about as safe as any other investment. I thought it was interesting, so I snapped a quick picture and posted it on our Facebook page. Yesterday, another member of our Facebook group, Kevin Campbell, added his own image of the financial crisis: a foreclosure bus tour in Fremont, Calif.



Keep the pictures coming. We want to see what the financial crisis looks like in your hometown. Join our Facebook group to upload your photos directly or e-mail them to us.


No comments: